Matthieu Tarrin aka Tarwane knows how to put letters right in the scene. We love how he used our markers to make great artworks. Want to know him better? We got you:
Job: Graffiti Artist
Hello, my name is Matthieu “Tarwane” Tarrin, I’m 35 years old and I live in Lyon (France).
1. How do you see that your work is also your hobby?
It’s always a pleasure to create something, when I was young, the lettering was my first love, so that’s easy to practice it everyday.
2. Do you have any role models?
I don’t really have an idol, but I like the work of so many people! The lettering, the calligraphy, the typography, and also sometimes graffiti or other kind of works like illustrations are very interesting.
3. If you’d have superpowers, which one would you choose?
I would like to suspend the time, and make my day longer to procrastinate! 😀
4. What’s your favourite country to travel to?
I really like my country, France is full of diversity but my favorite travel was in Italy.
5. Gourmet Restaurant or Snack Wagon?
It depends on time I get but usually,I’d rather cook!
6. Your favourite music?
I like oldschool music of 70’s & 90’s, so, a lot of funk, soul, hiphop and rock’n’roll.
7. What do you do besides your daily worklife?
I work everyday, but when I get time I enjoy spending time with my family & friends.
8. Soccer or basketball?
Soccerrrrrrr!!! I’m a huge fan of PSG since 1992. 🙂
9. What can not you do without?
I can’t live without my love, she is my energy!
10. What do you wish for the future?
I wish I’ll never lose the desire to create.